CFS Wealth Management, L.L.C.
HOw and why we obtain information:
CFS Wealth Management, L.L.C. collects information about you to help us serve your financial needs, provide customer service, offer new products or services, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Any collection of personal information is to support our normal business operations and service your account.
CFS Wealth Management, L.L.C. collects nonpublic personal, financial and health information about you from information we receive from you. the sources and the information collected may include:
- Information of applications and related forms such as name, address, Social Security Number, assets and income, (medical information if applying for insurance);
- Information regarding your transactions with us such as, products or services purchased, account balances and payment history;
- Information from consumer reporting agencies such as credit relationships;
- Information from your employer, association or benefit plan sponsor such as name, address, Social Security number, assets and income.
CFS Wealth Management, L.L.C. does not disclose personal information about you to anyone. However, in the course of servicing your account, we may share information collected about our customers, as previously described above, to other unaffiliated service providers such as insurance companies, mutual fun companies, banks, broker dealers or investment firms to provide account maintenance or customer service to your account. We may also disclose your information to other organizations and individuals with your consent (for example, attorney or tax professional).
Protecting your information:
CFS Wealth Management, L.L.C. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information to ensure we are complying with our own policy, industry practices, and federal or state regulations. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Communications to be allowed: By providing an email address in the client profile, I/we hereby give permission to CFS Wealth Management to use email to send to me/us any or all of the following documents:
- Annual offers to send to me/us a copy of the ADV part 2A for CFS Wealth Management
- Copies of the ADV part 2A for CFS Wealth Management
- Other documents as the advisor deems useful of needed
I/we also give our positive agreement to "opt in" and allow CFS Wealth Management and its representatives to share with outside, third parties such as personal, non-public information as I/we have provided to the advisor for the purpose of obtaining services I/we have indicated that I/we desire in conjunction with and as auxiliaries to investment advisory services, such as brokerage.